Friday 18 January 2013

WEEK1: FYP 2 SECOND PHASE



 Alhamdulillah I already done register for new semester on 7 January after long semester break. In the holidays I do little bit work for the final year project. I do search about barcode scanner which is suitable to use. I search in internet and electronics & electrical shop at Ipoh. After do search finally I have to decide to buy barcode scanner in Ipoh. The model is ARGOX AS-8120. Below is the feature of the barcode scanner:


● Light Weight, Ergonomic Design
● General Purpose reader - a single device covering the broadest range of application
● Durable - without any moving parts to wear out
● 100 scans per second and working range from Contact to 150mm on medium density barcodes
● Excellent Scanning Performance starting at  0.1mm (4 mil)
● Readable Under Sun Light
● Reliability
   (1) Trigger: 1,000,000 times
   (2) Cable: 320,000 times (90°)
   (3) Drop: 1.5 meter

No comments:

Post a Comment